-
November 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM
#981
Senior Hostboard Member
Okay, I know I'm stupid, but who're they?
-
November 15th, 2004, 02:17 PM
#982
Inactive Member
rofflez, he pwnd that bank XD lucky ho!
-
November 15th, 2004, 02:23 PM
#983
Inactive Member
Fat Aged Guys... FAG!
Funny lil homophobe though.
-
November 15th, 2004, 07:22 PM
#984
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 16th, 2004, 01:04 AM
#985
Inactive Member
-
November 16th, 2004, 02:08 AM
#986
Inactive Member
Haha!
I think the Simpsons would lack some of the comical humour if it was drawn like that, however.
-
November 16th, 2004, 02:13 AM
#987
Inactive Member
Yeah, it probably would, the characters would be too cute like that.
-
November 16th, 2004, 12:19 PM
#988
Inactive Member
-
November 16th, 2004, 12:55 PM
#989
Senior Hostboard Member
HAHAhahahaa where do you find these? XD
-
November 16th, 2004, 04:59 PM
#990
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks